NEW YEAR RETREAT
Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th of January 2020
A yoga and cycling weekend at the Quaives in the Kent countryside
“This weekend is simply for you to indulge in you”
The first week of the new year will gather in the most stunning of venues. The Quaives is such a special place nestled in between picturesque English villages and along the Little Stour river. The Quaives homes four perfect cottages, gardens and grounds with a hot tub and tennis court that opens up onto meadows and lakes. And the yoga barn is second to none, with high ceilings, heated flooring and floor to ceiling windows that pour in natural light – I cannot wait to share this experience with you.
This weekend is simply for you to indulge in you. A few days to be kind to yourself; to give your body and soul the attention and care it deserves. Enjoy energising and restorative yoga and soothing Yoga Nidra. Take in the fresh country air as you venture on wheels through Kent countryside. Nourishing gourmet vegetarian meals sourced with local organic produce.
- Daily asana practises (both dynamic and creative vinyasa flow and restorative yoga).
- Yoga Nidra and guided meditation, chanting and pranayama (breathing exercises).
- Carefully chosen guided cycle routes to take in the beautiful Kent countryside.
- All meals, organically sourced with excellent vegetarian chefs.
- Free time to explore the grounds and use of tennis court and racquets.
- Most importantly, enjoying good conversation and company.
FRIDAY 3RD JANUARY
4 pm Arrive & settle in
5.30 – 6.30 pm Vinyasa Flow
7 – 8.30 pm Dinner
8.30 – 9.30 pm Opening Circle & Yoga Nidra
SATURDAY 4th January
8 – 8.30 am Meditation
8.30 – 9.30 am Breakfast
9.30 am – 1.30 pm Cycle (50 km)*
2 – 3 pm Lunch
3 – 5 pm free time
5 – 6.30 pm Vinyasa Flow
7 – 8.30 pm Dinner
9 – 9.30 pm Yoga Nidra
*Dependant on participants, a shorter ride will be available.
SUNDAY 5th January
8 – 9.30 am Vinyasa
9.30 – 10.30 Breakfast
10.30 – 12.30 Slow Flow/Restorative + Yin and Closing Circle
1 – 2 pm Lunch
- Scandinavian Mixed Dorm £425 pp
- Private Cottage Single Occupancy £685 or Double Occupancy £585 pp
- Shared Cottage (two bedrooms) 1) shared room with two single beds £465 pp 2) private room with double bed £525 pp or £585 single occupancy
Please email email@example.com to reserve your spot. A 50% deposit is required of the total price. The deposit is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled. The rest of the payment is due six weeks before arrival. Bookings are non-refundable but can be transferred to family or friends. I reserve the right to cancel the retreat if it is not meeting the minimum number of participants. If so, your deposit will be refunded in full.
Arrival & Travel
Arrival from 4 pm onward on Friday 3rd of January. Check-out by 3 pm on Sunday 5th of January.
Travelling by car: The Quaives is about 1 hr 50 minutes from London.
Travelling by train: Direct trains to Canterbury West from Kings Cross St Pancras or Stratford and take just under 1 hour. Canterbury East is the next closest station to the Quaives.
I look forward to sharing this weekend with you 🙂 x