27 th October to 1st November, 2020
A five night immersion into the magical valleys of Portugal. I invite you to join us on this retreat, where practicing yoga includes being bathed in the sounds of the forest and the howl of the wolves.
- 5 nights stay at Shanti Space,
- 2 x daily asana practice (dynamic vinyasa, slow flow vinyasa , restorative and yin )
- Daily meditation and/or yoga nidra (sleep meditation)
- 3 x workshops (Developing Your Own Self-Practice, Partner Yoga, and Qi Gong)
- 2 x Gong baths & Sound Healing ceremonies
- 3 x delicious meals per day
- 2 x trips (One morning at Ericeira beach and one afternoon at the national park, Torre de Vigia Tapada Nacional )
- Afternoons off for you, to rest, read, walk, swim in the sea
- Meeting wonderful people and cultivating a sense of community
- 7:00 Early Risers Tea & Fruit
- 7:30 Meditation & Slow Flow/Restorative
- 8:30 Breakfast
- 10:00 2 hrs Vinyasa Flow
- 12:30 Lunch
- 14:00 Free time / Day Trip
- 19:00 Dinner
- 20:00 Yoga Nidra or Gong Bath
Location & Accommodation
The Shanti Space, also known as Quinta dos Lobos “Farm of the Wolves” is nestled in beautiful forest land and neighbours a national park. It holds an abundance of fruit trees, giant oak corks, grape vines, vistas and a stream at the end of the garden. At night you may hear the howl of the wolves from the Iberian Wolf Sanctuary next door and the coo of the owls who keep close. A special energy can be felt from its tree-top yoga deck to its glass walled yoga space surrounded by the gardens.
There are different accommodation options to suit every budget. You can choose from:
- A spacious dorm that opens up onto the veranda looking out onto the hills and forests;
- A twin shared private room with/without ensuite;
- Or a private king bed ensuite with a balcony that looks out to the wolf sanctuary.
Shanti Space is a 30 minute drive from Lisbon airport, a 20 minute drive from the beach and a 40 minute drive from Sintra.
Getting there & timings
Check in for the retreat is at 4 pm on Tuesday 27th October. Check out is at 11 am on Sunday 1st November.
Airport transfer can be arranged at an additional fee. There are also multiple car rental companies situated at the airport.
From £680 – £980
The first four bookings will receive a 5% discount. Booking a shared room for two will receive a 10% discount.
Prices do not include flights or airport transfer. We can however try to group attendees together so you can arrange transport together for arrival and departure.
Concessions are available if you are a unemployed, student, teacher, work for the NHS or you are a low-income earner. Monthly payment plans are available, please get in touch if you would like to discuss.
For more information or to book please e-mail Lydiana at email@example.com.
A £120 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot.
Full payment will be required by the 1st September 2020. Payment plans are available. If you have booked and are no longer able to make the retreat, you are we welcome to sell or offer your place to friends or family.
Currently flights with Ryan Air cost £125 return from London Stansted Airport to Lisbon Portela Airport
27 Oct departure at 11:50 from Stansted – Lisbon
1st November return 15:05 from Lisbon – Stansted
Please make sure you take out travel insurance incase of unexpected circumstances.